Sunday, November 15, 2009

2009-2010 Countdown, Eito, News, Nakayama Yuma


In the middle of working on a storyboard for the college task... and I'm stuck.. hehehe...

Just reading couple of news. Eito will get three Christmas singles in December.. Yeay for that!! ^^
They will also get their own countdown in Kyosera just like KinKi got last year... Okay, I got mixed felling about this. I'm happy for them of course, but they won't be able to join the rest of the gangs in Dome... T^T

That means there will be no Kamiyama/Honma collab, no Dreamboys gang and the worst one.. NO THE SHIGOTONIN performance... T^T I want the Shigotonin!!!! T^T... Bring the old Countdown baaaaaaack... TT^TT

Okay... Eito has been prolific this year. They got dramas, an album (plus concert), new bangumi (okay, with one out), singles and a DVD with positive review (especially for the dokkiri part ^^). For couple of months I got a hunch that they perhaps will host 2009-2010 countdown. But i was wrong...

As I said before.. This year should been Eito, Arashi and Tokio's years since they've turned 5, 10, and 15 and I want them to do something together. Countdown is my last hope to see them together in collaboration this year, but I guess that will not came true... aaaand there is a possibility that Arashi will not join the countdown since they are invited to join Kōhaku Uta Gassen 2009 with SMAP. Waaah... This year's countdown going to be a lonely one.. Okay, there'll be the new debutants like HSJ! and Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I Shadow not to mention the NYC boys... but I don't really listen to them, so... I don't care.

By the way, I've watched Nakayama nantoka PV a couple of weeks a go.. and in my opinion, it was the saddest PV ever... There was no point adding the name w/ B.I shadow in the group since the rest of the boys don't do anything in particular and the exposure is aaaall abut Yuma.. I have to admit that the song is quite catchy and sounds a bit Arashi-ish (and their single cover remind me of Arashi's Step and Go), but the PV... sad....

Okay, back to the countdown... Perhaps I'm not the one who deserve to complain since my favorite units are in their peak this year. I really do feel sorry for all News' fans out there, assuming that the Back Boss Nishikido Ryo will be with their Osakan counterpart that will left News with only five members. Moreover, Yamashita will get his own exposure with his new solo single and concert. Not to mention Tegomassu album.... Leaving KoyaShige duo under-exposure...

I love News, tho not as much as Eito, Arashi and Tokio, but the group seems to be falling apart recently... I know they're not familiar with each other to begin with... It has been their three years (six years from their first debut), the bond should've been there right? No... the group seems to be split into several subs groups... Ryopi, Tegomassu and Koyashige. And lately there's less and less Ryopi... I only skimming through Diamond con, but a friend of mine states that there's not much of Ryopi interaction during the con unlike their previous ones. That makes me wonder... Is something happen?

News (at last) got their own variety called Soukon haven't watch them, but curious tho... *claps* perhaps its a way to strengthen their bond... buuut only consist of Koyashige and Tegomassu... Where are the two boss? I can forgive Ryo since he's busy with the Eito stuff and all, but Pi? Is he being too high and mighty to join? *smirks* okay, I probably bias on this, don't hate me... Isn't he the Leader? he's the one who should tighten the group. So far, in my opinion, Koyama is the one nurturing the group. Koyamama even could help Shige being 'someone' since of course we all know that Shige is too plain for his own good...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:41 PM

    Pi is busy rehearsing his solo concert plus a ton of promotion for his new solo single^^
    I dont think it's bcoz he is 'too mighty' that make him didn't join Soukon. if he is 'too mighty', he probably already leave News from years ago. Like u said, Ryo have Eito, Pi have his solo stuff. And, a variety show like that already prepared from months ago, not just an out of blue planning, so probably from the start it's already planned like that. Beside, if Pi join that, who would be his partner, coz Ryo (like u said) is busy with Eito's stuff?

    And, i kinda disagree with you about News seems to be split into several subs group. In the past = yes. Now = no. Just watch the new DVD footage :D Ah, and Pi never want to be News leader. That guy simply work better when his group-mate is his 'friends', rather than his 'member'. That's why i the News now is lovely. Leader is only a title. Everyone can take it if they deserve it^^ Oh yeah, and thanks to Koyamama to spread the member-ai <3

    Anyway, News is really in painful situation this year. But i hope the fans will still keep thinking positive about them and about their future^_^
    Ah, and congratulation for Eito.... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.. I agree with you, 2009 is a dull year for News...
    In my opinion, News is the unit with least member-ai in Johnny. Okay, there's definitely love between Ryopi, Tegomassu and Koyashige... but it never crossed that border.. Okay, there are some KoyaPi and ShigePi, but not much. The rest of the gang, minus Pi, seems afraid of Ryo and really put Pi so high in the pedestal that make the situation awkward. This strong senpai-kouhai relationship is hard to be erased...

    ReplyDelete