Monday, November 23, 2009

*Sigh*

Today, one of my online friends have a birthday.... How old is she? 15... yep... 15...

I also just celebrated my birthday last month... How old am I? A DECADE older than her... Yet we fangirling over the same thing and drooling over the same guy... I don't know how to put it... Is it just pathetic for me or she's just mature too early... In my defense, the guy we both drooling over is just about a month older than me... ><

Perhaps you remember how the time pass soooo slowly as you were waiting for your birthday, or New Year, or Ied Fitri, or Christmas or whatever when you were in elementary school. And you wish you got a fast forward button for real. When you reach your teen, you might not realize that time is perfectly match your schedule... You got all the time in the world perfectly fitted with all your activities. I always envy those kids who have strong will to do what they like. Dancing, playing musical instruments, sports, painters... I was too lazy to do anything back then, tho I got sooooo many chances -- I was (perhaps am) a fool, I know.

By the time you reach your 20s, time started walk ahead of you for a bit. As you grew older, eventhough you tried to match its speed, it'll still be ahead of you a step or two. You wake up in the morning and suddenly it's already time for lunch, then without any notice it's time to sleep again. These are the time you wish that the day could be more than just 24 hours.

If this condition keeps on going, you'll starting to lose the grasp of time as you get older. And later, suddenly, you will be too old to do anything. The most sad part is how you reminiscing what you could have done when you were younger. What would you be if you took that other choice instead of this one. Where would you be if you walk that path instead of this, and so on and so forth.

As I slowly entering those path, perhaps I should remember what the wise cat said:

I don't worry what road to take I don't have to think of that. What ever I
take is the road I make, is the road of life make no mistake for me..

Because every step I have taken during this journey so-called life, are something that making me, the way I am today. Perhaps its a proud sentence since I'm currently a nobody, but I believe what I've been through (ah.. this sounds like I've been through alot) will took an effect in the future, good or bad. (sounds very positive for a pessimistic person like me)...

No comments:

Post a Comment