Wednesday, September 24, 2008



Plan for the not-too-long holiday
Monday DVD hunting plan: (must buy)
- Tengen Toppa Guren Lagaan
- Code Geass R2
- Water Boys
- Gokusen
- Anything with Arashi members on it… ^^
- What else ya???

Well, most of my plans have sumthin’ to do with watching sumthin’ so:
Plan to watch:
- Tokio - chichi e no dengon – to indulge my Arashi needs.. ^^ (yea.. Sue me!! I like this not-so-manly band). Haven’t found the fansub yet… *jot on notebook – find fan sub*. Damn crunchyroll don’t have ‘em…
- Kurosagi the movie
- Rani’s Charlie Bartlett
- True Tears

To do:
- P-R-O-V-I-N-C-E
- Finish Dini’s To Kill A Mocking Bird
- re-arrange my computer data
- Finish Rifaandme scandalous project *evil grin*

So many thing to do in so little time.. To Gintard, I think we hafte miss the Bandai fair… Ga bakalan sempet..

No comments: